I can’t get to everything that was out this year, but Todd appears to have it covered with the Blogathon. Try to visit some sites and see the great year that 1984 was from different perspectives.
Well, here we go! The 1984-a-thon is in full swing. Each day I’ll post links to several of the reviews being posted by our awesome group of contributors. Be sure to visit, link, comment, tweet, etc. Here is a our first batch of reviews. Enjoy!
– It’s only fitting that in 1984 there was a film adaptation of George Orwell’s 1984. Let’s Go to the Movies watches along with Big Brother…1984.
– Talkie Gazette examines the year’s best picture winner: Amadeus.
-Redhead at the Movies reminds us to keep them out of the light, don’t get them wet, and never feed them after midnight with her review of Gremlins.
– Cinematic Catharsis takes a look at Werner Herzog’s Where the Green Ants Dream.
– Nick at Your Face reviews the debut of the Coen Brothers, Blood Simple.
– The Droid Your Looking For looks…
View original post 103 more words